My name’s Marta Gryszko and I’m in SEO since 2005. I began with my own websites and in 2007 started working as a webmaster in DialNet (present NNV Sp. z o.o.), when after a year I was promoted to SEO specialist and in 2010 – to Senior SEO Manager. A few years ago I started my own SEO company – INFEO Marta Gryszko. I’m also a co-partner in Wake App Sp. z o.o.
For years I’ve been focusing my efforts on long tail SEO, mostly on classifieds websites and company directories. At the moment I’m working on developing software for SEO specialists and marketing agencies, as well as continue my work on my old projects.
Here’s my additional experience:
- publishing an article about PR sculpting (MOZ.com) ;
- editor in SEM Specialist Magazine [2010-2011];
- editor in SprawnyMarketing.pl [2010-2011];
- Top Contributor on the Polish Google forum [2010-2011];
- running my own SEO courses for beginners, intermediate and e-book about performing SEO audits [2011-now];
- developing SEO software [2011-now].
Personally, I’m a 33-years old mum that lives in her family town – Olsztyn (Poland).